Saturday, October 24, 2015

Here we go!

I'm back at it gang, it's been a roller coaster of emotional, health, and life issues, but many of the lessons bear sharing.
I'm going to ease back in here by answering one of y'all most asked questions. How do I do everything?  I just do what must be done. I need to work, take care of my responsibilities, and try to make a little time to have some fun. I've made a few epic mistakes, but at the same time learned tons!
 One of the biggest lessons that I've learned is to trust my intuition. Listen to that still small voice, you know, the one that says "Yes! This is right!" Or "Hang on a minute here, something is off." Most of us ignore these signals and end up in a world of hurt we neither need nor want.
I speak from experience when I say, weigh your options, look at the whole picture, and decide if it's something that you want to live with. I can't tell you what to do,  but by sharing my journey you may pick up a valuable tidbit or two.
I can't say that coming back to California was a mistake,  it wasnt, I can say that not having details nailed down and relying on others to make the pieces fit was. Oh boy! Was it ever!
I hit California expecting to have a home ready to move in to, a job waiting for me, and a relationship that was going to be the best. The only thing that materialized was the job, my time at Cal Poly Pomona was wonderful, and I'm glad I was able to complete my duties there in a positive and professional manner. The house, oh lordy! Was still in a state of remodel, 2 weeks became never, and a duplex in Hemet just wasn't going to work. The relationship,  let's just say that I will always be grateful for the lessons.
I'm currently in the central valley, having come through the hormonal disaster that is Thyroid disease, dropped the 50 pounds that I gained back due to major depression caused by this and other factors, and found family and friends that are truly blessings in my life. I'm still raising cattle,  getting all the logistics ironed out about what to keep, what to sell, and where the next step leads. The journey is amazing,  and there are people that I need to thank for being my anchors,  sounding boards, devils advocates, and best friends. Mom, Darren, Lori, Fashia, Adela, Carol, T, Ken, Ernie, Daniel, Yvonne, Serise, Robin, I love you all more than you know. Thank you!
Until next time.....remember, you can do anything!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment